Wednesday, April 4, 2007

love letter

This is a response to an unusual request to write a usual love letter( is anything about a love letter usual..lol) to a favourite celebrity

to Jennifer( as in aniston), 14.02.14
Vienna

i write this with a heavy heart and a heavier pen ( the Mont blanc you gave me in Athens)
their's little in the world that could match the love i have for you. it's been 17 years loving you, most spent without you having the barest conception of my existence.2 years of knowing you is something i'll never trade for anything . and yet, as i moved from lalganj to ludhiana to losangeles one thing never flickered. my love for you.


you have come a long way from the cute "rachel" of your "friend's" day.and yet for me you never changed. your smile has the same infectious enthusiasm of an 18 year old. your laughter still has the same drugging influence on me that it then had.and when you look at me with your eyes wide shut, i get transported to a totally new zone.


and their are things that you never told the world. of all the dark lines crossing your heart diverting the pumping blood. i understand that sorrow like no man can. believe me, i live with you, every minute...every passing second.


Jennifer, i may joke and whine without ever getting serious. but the stakes have been upped.
i love you, like any man can love any woman. what our respective histories have been is not something i'll love to live with. its the future that beckons me. living, loving and walking into that golden sunset, hand in hand...separated by a sliver of light, joined by beating hearts.

Jennifer, will you be the dispenser of my destiny, the queen of my heart's broad acres.

you are the every woman i ever desired, the every woman i dreamed of....let me live with you and treasure a million passing moments, spent together , frozen in time...growing old with you.

be mine Jennifer, you are the one love of my life, you mean everything to me...

saurav

1 comment:

saurav said...

this was created and typed in 25 minutes flat...on a mad post march night..timed on the net...lol